Here I am now, having left everything behind me.
At the Sky bar, pressed against the glass of the balustrade, with Bangkok glittering deep down below me.
The „Inconvenience"is floating above me, sparkling in the night sky. A rope drops down, the “Chums of Chance” have kept their promise. We will ride against the day, into the orbit, and then I will meet my little friend on the dark side of the moon.
And then: Off into the infinity of the galaxies!
The Inconvenience is a hydrogen-powered airship. I would like to thank Thomas Pynchon – his novel “Against The Day” is the inspiration for this scene.
- PLEASE NOTE!! All models can be ordered with or without a sheet music pocket!
- Measurements: 84 cm x 17 cm x 10,5 cm (edge) / 14 cm / highest point
- Form-fit construction, reinforced with 2 mm carbon fibre
- Weight: Depending on model and features 1,6 to 1,8 kg
- Carrying straps total weight 100 gram, available in slim or wide design
- The position of the upper rings for the carrying straps can be adjusted according to body measurements
- Base material: EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) foamed with water vapour, ecologically safe (can be disposed of in household waste)
- 5 mm PU-coating
- Outer casing consists of highest quality technical textile:
Abrasion value 50.000 rubs
- Smoothly running, extremely stable zipper
- Sheet music pocket for formats up to 36 x 27 cm (e.g. opera scores)
- Cleaning of the outer casing: Warm water with soap or detergent
The Hard Facts
- Maximum protection against blows and falls
- Very high stability, torsion-resistant
- Ideal thermal insulation (temperature and dampness)
- Does not absorb moisture hydrophobic material
- Extremely light
- Vernier adjustment of interior padding as desired
- Maximum wearing comfort on the back and easy handling
- As comfortable in your hand as carrying a city bag
- Modern casualness and elegance